** capacity listed is nominal volume prior to fitting size and location on tank
Delivery Checker – Check If We Deliver to Your Postcode
Your Tank comes with:
– Inlet strainer with light guard
– Fitted overflow with mosquito screen+
– Fitted outlet with WaterMarked brass ball valve
– The ability to select fitting locations on your tank to save time and money on plumbing
– Finished in Galvanised or a Colorbond® colour of your choice
– Delivery to the tank base or concrete pad onsite^
– Industry leading 20 year corrosion warranty* and 10 year construction warranty*
– Tanks are WaterMark certified, license number 23111. Wetted part meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS4020
Please note: We do not recommend drinking tank water when a potable supply is available unless it is appropriately filtered to remove potentially harmful contaminants.
^ Site delivery to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Metro areas available.
* All our tanks come with a 10 year construction warranty and 20 year warranty against corrosion.
+ Mosquito screen only comes standard in QLD
The Integrated Garden Pump System is the first ‘Plug n Play’ garden pump system on the market. The powerful pump system comes pre-installed inside the tank. Includes a Submersible Pump, Access Cover, and Bucket High Tap.
Inlet: The tank inlet is situated on the tank roof where rainwater enters your tank. We include inlet strainers with light guards to keep debris, leaves, and sunlight out of your tank.
Outlet: The tank outlet is located near the bottom of the tank where water flows out. The threads are BSP type, and the default outlet is 25mm.
Overflow: Overflows are designed to mate up to a PVC elbow to direct excess water harvested away from the tank and into a drain point.
Base and Painted Colorbond options are State dependant. Kindly refer to the colour chart documents below to check what is available in your State.
The base preparation guide should be taken as a guide only. Specific details on the construction of a tank base should be referred to an engineer for formal advice. Kingspan Water & Energy accepts no responsibility for the failure of a tank base.
With a Kingspan tank, you can rest assured that you have support for the long term. Kingspan Water & Energy Pty Limited warrants the AQUAPLATE® range of steel water tanks as follows:
All our tanks come with a 10 year construction warranty and 20 year warranty against corrosion. Click here for comprehensive warranty information.